An exciting opportunity has risen for an electrician to put down their tools and step in to the office and fulfil the role of a Technical Estimator:
- To aid growth of the Facilities Services division
- To take ownership of the timely turnaround of Technical quotations within the department.
- Work with Contract Manager / Operations Managers and schedulers across a portfolio of accounts to provide estimating support and assist in the delivery of secured works managing approved sub-contractors and support staff to ensure the works are delivered in a timely and professional manor and all service performance requirements are delivered.
- To ensure that Trios deliver a first-class service to their clients in line with agreed Contract SLA’s and KPI’s. Health & Safety and Compliance measures are always adhered to
Skills, Experience, Expertise and Qualifications Required:
- HNC/HND technical qualification (Electrical / Building Service / Gas / Air Conditioning / Secure – doors) relevant to the role and industry
- IOSSH Managing Safely or NBOSH
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer solutions
- Certificate or Diploma Management Qualification
- Any other trade related qualifications
Other Important Information:
This role is Midlands/Home based. Working hours are 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this is the role for you please speak to your current Supervisor/Line Manager so that they are aware that you are applying for this vacancy. Once they are fully aware of your intention to apply for this vacancy then please forward your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: [email protected]
For further information on this role lease contact Stuart Pryor 07787 146 869 or [email protected]
Closing date for this application is: 18th December 2020