PPM Coordinator – CEC
An exciting opportunity has risen for somebody to join our team as a PPM Coordinator
- To plan and maintain all CEC suppliers planned maintenance activities to include all statutory & non-statutory tasks.
- Manage the Compliance reporting portal and provide support to the supply chain regarding PPM schedule changes and accurate system usage.
Skills, Experience, Expertise and Qualifications Required:
- Good understanding of supplier management processes for managed services
- Competent working knowledge of statutory and Non-statutory PPM schedules of work
- Experience within an FM delivery environment and understand the industry.
- Solving problems and taking decisions
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel, including look up functions, pivot tables.
Other Important Information:
This role is Cirencester based. Working hours are 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this is the role for you and you would like to apply for this vacancy, then please forward your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: [email protected]
Closing date for this application is: 31st December 2020