An exciting opportunity has risen for somebody to join our team as a Mobile Technician – Secure
- Follow daily plan set out by the scheduler to attend and complete maintenance calls, assisting the scheduler in optimising the plan where appropriate.
- Effective and timely communication with the scheduler with regards to call progress and any issues encountered.
- Use PDA accurately and in real-time, ensuring labour and travel time is accurate and all call paperwork and photographs (where required) is correct, complete, and uploaded in a timely manner.
- Provide timely and accurate quotes for work as required.
- Achieve agreed KPIs such as effectiveness to drive productivity, visits per completion and SLA.
- Follow operational processes and engineering best practice in line company policy.
- Follow health and safety procedures in accordance with company and site requirements.
- Operate according to TRIOS Facilities QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required.
- Ensure that operational issues within the Engineering team are systematically raised and reviewed with the Supervisor’s.
- Use TRIOS preferred suppliers.
- Contribute to improvement projects as required.
- Attend out of hours / on-call work as required.
- Use of Client CAFM and portal systems to 100% accuracy
- Provide completion job certificates in line with the client portals and CAFM systems in a timely manner.
Skills, Experience, Expertise and Qualifications Required:
- Must have worked in a maintenance environment before.
- Full Clean Driving Licence (Required)
- Experience within the industrial door industry essential
- Experience within the Roller Shutter industry essential
- Experience within the Gates and Barriers industry essential
- Required to undertake BSEN 16005 after probation period.
- Customer focussed with a strong sense of quality and a desire for delivering Service Excellence.
- Excellent technical knowledge- experienced in delivering a high-quality installation / maintenance service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both office and technical colleagues as well as customers.
- Commercially aware of cost and revenue, able to identify revenue opportunities for the company.
- Well-organised and able to follow defined processes.
Other Important Information:
This role is Birmingham based. Working hours are 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this is the role for you, please speak to your current Supervisor/Line Manager so that they are aware that you are applying for this vacancy. Once they are fully aware of your intention to apply for this vacancy then please forward your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: [email protected]
For further information on this role please contact Simon Evans 07787 129 417 or [email protected]
Closing date for this application is: 18th December 2020