(Home Based Bradford/Surrounding Area)
An exciting opportunity has risen for somebody to join our team as a Mobile Technician.
- Uses a working knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault finding and diagnostics on existing and new systems. Including full electrical systems, lighting heating and compliance works to company and customer standards and to maintain those systems while upholding safety guidelines and complying with electrical regulations.
- Knowledge of multi skill trades, basic plumbing, basic carpentry skills, basic fabric knowledge desired but not essential.
Skills, Experience, Expertise and Qualifications Required:
- Part 1 2360
- Part 2 2360
- Part 3
- 23691 T&I
- 18th edition regulations
- Basic plumbing
- Basic fabric works
- Basic carpenter
- Previous experience of working in a Mobile Engineering company/division
- Experience combined with Mechanical and Electrical / Fabric knowledge
- A proven track record working within a portfolio of contracts within the M&E and/or Facilities industry
- Experience of mobile teams
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and skills to effectively problem solve
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
- Sound technical knowledge and financial/commercial awareness.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to develop and build upon relationships with colleagues, suppliers, and sub-contractors
Other Important Information:
This role is Home Based in the Bradford / surrounding area. Working hours are 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this is the role for you, please speak to your current Supervisor/Line Manager so that they are aware that you are applying for this vacancy. Once they are fully aware of your intention to apply for this vacancy then please forward your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: [email protected]
For further information on this role lease contact Alan Powell 07787 146 373 or [email protected]
Closing date for this application is: 18th December 2020