Contract Coordinator -Phoenix Help Desk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for somebody to join our team as a Contracts Coordinator
- To consistently deliver the companies “service expectations” successfully across all key areas. Liaising with and supporting clients, working closely with external and internal departments to do so.
- To take responsibility for the performance of accounts with the Account Manager to deliver the elements of the TRIOS contract. Ensuring the clients satisfaction and to abide by the following list of responsibilities and duties.
Skills, Experience, Expertise and Qualifications Required:
- To succeed in this role the ideal candidate will need to have experience within Customer Services.
- You will need to possess excellent communication skills and a flair for great service and leading by example.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and IT systems.
- Candidates must have strong administration skills, be well organised with the ability to process data quickly and accurately and support team members.
Other Important Information:
This role is Cirencester based. Working hours are 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this is the role for you and you would like to apply for this vacancy, then please forward your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: [email protected]
Closing date for this application is: 8th January 2021