Account Manager – CEC
An exciting opportunity has risen for somebody to join our team as an Account Manager
- A senior, high profile role encompassing both the strategic development and hands-on operational management of the account.
- To effectively and proactively manage the customer account ensuring the smooth running of all Managed Services functions and successful delivery of supply chain service across the estate.
- Driving operational improvement to ensure first class relationships and the delivery of exceptional customer service levels are achieved at all times.
- To identify and support the development of business opportunities and continuation of long term relationships.
- Develop and deliver our service models in line with our strategic organisational objectives.
Skills, Experience, Expertise and Qualifications Required:
- Experience in a similar management position within FM Hard or Soft Services
- Providing Direction & Communication – creates a clear understanding of what needs to be achieved
- Obtaining Results Through People – supports, challenges and develops others so that they can give their best and deliver against expectations
- Drive For Excellence – manages activities to ensure high standards are achieved in all areas
- Team working – manages the team to maximise their contributions and effectiveness
- Planning, Organising & Executing – plans, organises, and schedules activities and resources, monitoring the execution against timescales and plans
- Commercial/ Financial Awareness – understands and applies commercial and financial principals
- Risk Management – able to manage risks and ensures that the interests of the business, and client are protected
- Customer Awareness – effectively manages relationships and is responsive to the needs of the customer, aims to deliver customer satisfaction
- Competent knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Clean driving licence
- Formal Management Qualification
- Relevant technical qualification in FM
- Health and Safety qualification
Other Important Information:
This role is Cirencester based. Working hours are 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this is the role for you and you would like to apply for this vacancy, then please forward your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: [email protected]
Closing date for this application is: 31st December 2020